Sunday, July 10, 2005

how convenient - a fat boy

how convenient - a fat boy
how convenient - a fat boy,
originally uploaded by vfowler.
Now this would be a cool way to get around Japan. Though as a student pointed out to me the other day, "It's too hot in summer, it's too wet in rainy season and it's too cold in the winter."

The argument continued with reasons including insurance law in Japan requiring that; in a motorcycle accident with any other (larger) vehicle, the other vehicle pays 100% of the costs. Regardless of whether the motorcyclist is at fault. I couldn't determine whether this was intended as a for or an against.

Now I have just calculated that with my current wage, including the average amount of over-time, I should be able to afford a nice motorcycle after about 4 years!

No comments: